Ms. Humphrey graduated from Fordham University Law School in May 2011. While in law school, Ms. Humphrey participated in the Securities Arbitration Clinic, the Leitner Center for International Law and Justice, and the Urban Law Journal. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York. She is now an associate in the Asbestos Department at Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik LLP, where she is involved in all stages of pre-trial litigation.
- Fordham University Law School, J. D.
- University of Wisconsin, La Cross, B.S.
- University of Castillea, Valladolid, Spain
- English Teacher (Busan, Korea)
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York