Sara Miller is an Associate in the personal injury and medical malpractice departments of the firm. Ms. Miller is licensed to practice law in New York and presently handles all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and pre-trial preparation. Prior to joining Napoli, Bern, Ripka, Shkolnik, Ms. Miller gained exceptional litigation experience through representing three of the country's largest insurance companies in cases of insurance fraud. While in law school, Ms. Miller gained exposure to international legal practice through her internship with Clyde & Co LLP's International Dispute Resolution Group.
- New York State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer's Association
- Seton Hall University, School of Law, J.D.
- Queen's University, Canada, B.A. With Honors
- Abrams, Cohen & Associates LLP